Priority Sales Company specializes in generating the most qualified sales prospects by asking the relevant questions and engaging in intelligent dialogues.Our team are experts with the know-how to:
- PENETRATE A SCREEN
- GET A DECISION-MAKER ON THE PHONE
- GENERATE INTEREST
- PROBE & ASK THE RIGHT QUALIFYING QUESTIONS TO DETERMINE A CLIENT’S BEST PROSPECTS
By definition, telemarketing is an interactive, two-way communication. PSC’s proven expertise insures developing the key questions to generate dialogue prducing our client’s desired results. Our qualified prospect programs are fine-tuned to discover a prospect’s questions, concerns, objections and hot-button issues. Long-established, with a proven success track record, Priority Sales Company creates sales opportunties for our client companies that might never be developed otherwise.
Our comprehensive databases provide national and regional sources for identifying and qualifying sales prospects & projects.
Our targeted marketing plans insure consistent, on-going telephone research to locate and thoroughly qualify prospects according to your company's criteria. The prospects we deliver will meet your goals exactly!
PSC employs professional, business-to-business associates
with excellent telephone
skills able to effectively communicate
your company’s message. We
guarantee qualified prospects.
Because the telephone is our principal operating tool, it is important to know what we are
not – our operation is not a
call center boiler room. We are a personalized operation serving our client customers with permanently assigned associates.
Our proven track record through focused marketing programs specializes in developing qualified prospects with end-users, national or key accounts. We excel at tough assignments where market improvement is desirable but access is a challenge.
What you can expect working with Priority Sales Company:
- Pursue the contact from the initial call throughout the qualifying process.
- Establish a current or potential need for the client company's technology, products and/or services.
- Follow up with contacts that have a potential or a future need.
- Create and E-mail promotional correspondence and the client's established literature.
In addition to PSC’s proactive professional telephone outreach, we also offer the following adjunct services:
- Market Research
- Customer Service Surveys
- Inbound Lead Qualifying - Often overlooked resources are low level trade show, print or online inquiries. We have a program that cost-effectively quantifies these responses, and diligent contact procedures will develop qualified prospects.
- Customer Reactivation - Discerning interest in purchasing again, introducing new or additional products and/or technologies.
- Customer or Former Prospect Initiatives, trade show pre- and post-marketing, etc.